The sixth edition of Pulp, Fedrigoni’s journal of people and paper, is packed with profiles, case studies and great images from the world of design and print.
- Giulia Garbin: design writer Tom Harrad interviews Italian graphic designer Giulia Garbin in her London studio.
- Alan Kitching: design historian and designer Paul Shaw reports from an intensive four-day workshop run by letterpress artist-designer Alan Kitching at the Tipoteca Foundation.
- Giancarlo Iliprandi: Pulp editor John L. Walters interviews veteran Milanese designer Giancarlo Iliprandi for the regular ‘People and paper’ feature.
- ‘The perfect pig’ is a short piece about Barcelona-based design studio Deberlou’s Top Award- winning packaging design for Mallorcan Sobrassada.
- ‘Recipe for a font’ looks at the type design collaboration between The Gourmand and Monotype, and a superior specimen, printed on Fedrigoni.
- ‘Performance in print’ is about a multilayered book that articulates the ambitious work of performance artist Rose English. ‘First impressions’ looks at a new rm that makes laser-cut greeting cards, using Fedrigoni exclusively.
Pulp 06 was printed on papers made in Italy by Fedrigoni, including Stucco Sirio Calce 130 g/m2, Materica Terra Rossa 120 g/m2, Materica Clay 120 g/m2 e Arcoprint EW 140 g/m2 at Varigrafica Alto Lazio in Rome.